Anger Management Assessment (AMA-SF) ManualRegular price $45.00
The Anger Management Assessment – short form (AMA-SF) is a multi-dimensional self-report measuring instrument of dysfunctional anger in adults (18 years and older). It has been created based on state-of the-art anger theory in conjunction with empirically validated and clinically proven concepts and practices. Designed to provide a reliable assessment of anger as a form of psychological pathology it has been found to be useful by the National Anger Management Association (NAMA).
The Anger Management Assessment – short form is easily administered and scored… it only takes about 10 minutes to administer and about 5 minutes to score – Results show Low, Mild, Moderate, or Severe anger problem. It is also great for measuring program effectiveness by administering before and after participating in an anger management program. Dr. Rich Pfeiffer
- Designed for adults 18 and older
- Includes duplication license for original purchaser of manual
- Respondent score is simply interpreted in a straight forward Results table
- Reliably measure anger dysfunction levels
- Proven effectiveness in measuring anger management programs