Certified Anger Management Specialist Training (Online Web-Based video)Regular price $199.00
The is a self-paced and web-based Video Online Anger Management Specialist Certification Course.
The total tuition for this training in order to be eligible for the CAMS credential is $599.00
PROVIDES TRAINING FOR THE ANGER MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST-I OR II CERTIFICATION FROM THE NATIONAL ANGER MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION (NAMA) www.namass.org
INCLUDES ALL REQUIRED TRAINING FOR THE ANGER MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST-I or II CERTIFICATION. IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR CAMS-II YOU MUST HOLD A STATE MENTAL HEALTH LICENSE (DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED)
(Video access $199.00) This (40 hour) Online course is an approved Anger Management Specialist-I or II Certification training by the National Anger Management Association (NAMA). The course is open to those with a background in mental health, substance abuse, domestic violence, education, nursing, corrections, law enforcement, pastoral counseling, human resources, and those who need to work with angry and/or hostile clients. Students in these fields may also be accepted.
The course fulfills ALL the NAMA (1) basic content seminar and (2) supervision requirements of four (4) – 30 min. phone session to be arranged separately ($100/session = $400). Once you have completed this course and supervision you may apply directly for NAMA certification ($125 application fee) Certification benefits include:
Accepted by all courts in US & Canada
Listing in NAMA national directory www.namass.org
ONLINE COURSE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Step 1 – ANGER MANAGEMENT WORKBOOK & CURRICULUM (download link is sent to your email address) Read and Study this highly regarded resource you view the BASIC CONTENT TRAINING VIDEO
- Step 2 – View the BASIC CONTENT TRAINING VIDEO (You will receive a link to view)
- Step 3 – Take the Basic Content Quiz (download) and fax it to the NAMA office. They will send you an email (passed) and you are ready for the Supervision component
- Step 4 – Complete the 4-3O min. SUPERVISION PHONE SESSIONS with a NAMA Authorized Supervisor (to be mutually arranged with Dr Pfeiffer [$100/session] who can be contacted at email@example.com)
- Step 5 – Complete the NAMA Certified Anger Management Specialist-I Application include $125 application fee and fax to the NAMA office at 646-390-1571
Basic Content Training Video includes:
- LATEST CLINICAL RESEARCH AND TREATMENTS OF ANGER PROBLEMS
- EFFECTIVE MINDFULNESS AND ANGER MANAGEMENT
- RECENT ADVANCES IN CLASSICAL ANGER MANAGEMENT SKILLS, CONCEPTS, EXERCISES
- BRAIN RESEARCH AND ANGER MANAGEMENT
- INTEGRAL/DEVELOPMENTAL APPROACH TO ANGER MANAGEMENT
- COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL APPROACH AND DYSFUNCTIONAL THINKING
- LEARN SECRET OF EFFECTIVE OUTCOMES
- FOR ADULTS, ADOLESCENTS, CHILDREN, RELATIONSHIPS
- FOR GROUP, CLASS, WORKSHOP, OR INDIVIDUAL MODALITIES
Presenters and Supervisors:
Rich Pfeiffer, M.Div., Ph.D. – Director/Founder Growth Central, author of the state-of-the-art Anger Management Workbook and Curriculum and Distinguished Diplomate of NAMA. He is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, an Integral Psychotherapist, and a Certified Anger Management Specialist-V. His psychological and spiritual training provide the foundation for his expertise in helping professionals hone their skills as Anger Management Specialists. He is the author of 12 books and an internationally recognized expert in the field of anger management.
Laura Beth Moss, CAMS-IV, CCIS-IV, CDVS-I – Co-Director of Growth Central, Supervisor, and Trainer is a Certified Integrative Life Coach through the International Association of Counselors and Therapists. She is also a Certified Anger Management Specialist-IV as an Authorized Supervisor and Diplomate for the National Anger Management Association (NAMA).